Micro Finance Manager challenges: dealing efficiently with a large volume of files and manage the performance of a disseminated team across various territories
Within a Micro Finance Institution (MFI) and aware of the large volume of processed files, you want to automate as many tasks as possible, notably the extension of credit to a high number of small borrowers.
Identifying bottlenecks in the lending process will enable you to write more business, while quality automation will bring ease of file processing.
A number of your agents do not have web access so they need to communicate by other means such as SMS, when requesting a rapid authorization.
Using Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), you measure the performances of your team members who are often disseminated across vast and remote territories.
axefinance ACP with its built-in workflow and reporting engines, can help Micro-Credit Managers:
- Use the system’s communication tools such as SMS in order to exchange data with their clients and/or credit agents.
- Efficiently and rapidly handle their clients’ credit applications.
- Increase their volumes whilst closely managing costs and monitoring the overall risk profile.
- Apply consistent credit risk measures (scoring, qualitative and quantitative criteria, etc.).
- Manage their business across multiple geographies and measure performance using Key Performance Indicators.
Leave A Comment