Please fill out the form below to receive an email with a link to all our webinar replays:
WEBINAR#1: LENDING & AI: BEYOND THE HYPE – WHAT’S CONCRETE?
The coronavirus crisis has escalated the need for financial institutions to digitalize their processes. Firms must consider the compelling benefits of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning for their credit management process in order to overcome economic crises while staying ahead of the competition.
1. COVID-19 impact and how to emerge stronger when digitalizing lending processes
2. Smart Data & e-decisioning solving the paradigm Business v/s Risk
3. Lending More & Smarter using AI & ML
4. Change management and Lending digitalization
WEBINAR #2: LENDING 3.0: DISRUPTING THE WAY YOU LEND!
Lending 3.0 is the Next-Gen digital lending innovative model, defined by axefinance as the combination of Al, Big Data, and open lending architecture solutions.
1. Key trends in Lending
2. Harnessing Al & Big Data towards Lending 3.0
3. Lending as a Service – LaaS
4. Q&A session
WEBINAR #3: EARLY WARNING SYSTEMS, A CRUCIAL TOOL FOR A PROACTIVE APPROACH TO RISK MANAGEMENT
Using the traditional approach when it comes to credit risk and portfolio monitoring can be resource-intensive and inefficient, leading to overlooked warning signals and increased exposure to risks. In this webinar, we explore how innovations in AI provide new ways for lenders to take a more proactive approach.
1. The backbone of a successful Credit Risk Monitoring and EWS model
2. Rule-based detective approach
3. AI-based proactive approach
4. Customer case study and ACP demo
5. Q&A session
WEBINAR #4: ADJUSTING TO THE EVER-CHANGING LENDING MARKET
Rapid changes, coupled with changing regulations, unforeseen events like Covid-19, and shifting customer behaviors, have intensified competition in the lending market. Join this webinar to gain valuable insights on how to adjust in no time to an ever-evolving lending landscape ( such as product innovations, new regulations, and increasing demand) and future-proof your lending solution.
1. RISK: Leveraging automation to mitigate risk through the risk-based pricing (RBP)
2. PERFORMANCE: Improving Retail Lending TAT through Straight-Through Processing (STP)
3. COMPLIANCE: Unlocking efficiency through automated rule adjustments
4. Corporate and Retail Lending case studies
5. Q&A session